On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 18:29:09 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
openblas.net contains precompiled openblas library for Windows. It may not be optimised well for exactly your CPU but it is fast enought to start. Put the library files into your prodject and add openblas library to your project dub configuration. A .dll files are dinamic, you need also a .lib /.a to link with.

OpenBLAS contains both cblas and lapack api by default.

We defenetely need to add an example for Windows

Best
Ilya

It is not working my friend. I've been at this for nearly two full days now. All the .lib/.a files I have tried for BLAS and LAPACK just fail to link, including those from openblas.net.
rdmd insists on:

Error 42: Symbol Undefined _cblas_dgemm
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _cblas_dger
Error: linker exited with status 2