On Saturday, 26 May 2018 at 01:11:39 UTC, crimaniak wrote:
On Thursday, 24 May 2018 at 20:24:32 UTC, IntegratedDimensions wrote:
I'm pretty much guaranteed that in C, t will be type TT due to the design(C goes with TT like bread with butter).
1) Your architecture is wrong, I recommend to rethink it.

Prove it genius! I recommend you rethink your absolutes without having a clue. Go back to SO, they need more Nazi's.

2) You still can deal with it using template mixins https://dlang.org/spec/template-mixin.html

I've already said templates do not work. Time to rethink your answers, they are useless and you are not an authority, quick acting like one.