On Monday, 30 July 2018 at 22:40:21 UTC, Hakan Aras wrote:

I'm trying to use extern(C++) classes with -betterC and I would like to initialize their members properly.

I would also like to be able to use `extern(C++)` classes without the runtime, but I haven't been able to allocate any time to it yet.

If you're trying to use `extern(C++)` classes with betterC, and the compiler is complaining about `TypeInfo` give me an example illustrating the problem, and I might be able to submit a fix to the compiler.

Mike