On Tuesday, 31 July 2018 at 01:16:29 UTC, Hakan Aras wrote:
I was hoping it would be possible without tinkering with the compiler, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

I've been playing around with LDC. There is an init symbol for classes, which is normally used as payload for the ClassInfo's m_init. I haven't been able to get its correct address though (I don't know enough about relocations), but it looks as if it could be gotten to work this way, see https://run.dlang.io/is/ZLDCpZ. Remove `-betterC` to see the address discrepancy causing the segfault, something like:

init:   0x55dd229dc810
actual: 0x55dd229d3cf0