On Friday, 12 October 2018 at 20:29:27 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 10/12/18 3:40 PM, Codifies wrote:
[...]

Unfortunately, I can't find a way to sort a doubly linked list in phobos, so comparisons are somewhat moot.

However, if there *were* a sorting routine, generally the comparison function is done via whatever type you give it, or is given a custom comparison routine.

In my ancient dcollections library linked-list sorting is supported via a `less` parameter: https://github.com/schveiguy/dcollections/blob/82118cfd4faf3f1ad77df078d279f1b964f274e7/dcollections/LinkList.d#L997

-Steve

I think I'll look later and see if the links (in the dlist) are accessible, I could at least implement a bubble sort if I can swap two nodes....