No I'm not preallocating any exceptions. It was idea, but I removed all calls which can make throw. I'm using very old dmd 2.074.1, so as I have patched it for my text editor with IDE functions. I had a year break in development, so now I need to rewrite all my patches.
But exactly the output of my program looks like this:

core.exception.FinalizeError@src/rt/lifetime.d(1407): Finalization error
=== Bypassed ===

|||||||||||| BerkeleyDB exceptions mixed with output of destructors ||||||||||||||||||

core.exception.InvalidMemoryOperationError@src/core/exception.d(696): Invalid
memory operation

It means that "Invalid memory operation" occurred earlier than "Finalization error"? The line on which shows the pointer src/rt/lifetime.d(1407) is exactly:
        onFinalizeError(*pc, e);
Why gdb doesn't see this function?

My program (the text editor) had run test all night under gdb with break on InvalidMemoryOperationError and didn't fall. So it is very-very-very hard to reproduce. And I haven't ideas where maybe this throw. At least I don't see any throw in explicit form.