On Thursday, 29 November 2018 at 14:51:40 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
You need to compile druntime in debug mode. One thing you can do is implement the function locally, and then break on it (it's a C linkage, so I think the linker will grab your copy instead of the one in druntime)

i.e. in your code, do:

extern(C) void onFinalizeError(TypeInfo info, Throwable e, string file = __FILE__, size_t line = __LINE__)
{
   import core.stdc.stdio;
   printf("break here\n");
}

Big thanks, Steve. I will try it. Every night will do debugging and maybe at one night it will happen again :-)