On Tuesday, 1 January 2019 at 14:46:15 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
I've found a ton of syntax highlighter plugins for WordPress, but none that admit to supporting D. Anyone know of one?

Or, short of that, perhaps a different site build/management tool (read: not WordPress) with decent D syntax highlighting...

Or, one that can be adapted without rolling my sleeves much past my wrists.

I run WordPress on my localhost and use a static site generator to create plain html files. These files I can simply upload using ftp. Therefore I have a nice ui for editing the content and also do not have to care about security and vulnerabilities.

If your reason for not choosing WordPress is related to security concerns you could also consider this approach.

Kind regards
Andre