On Thursday, 10 January 2019 at 07:04:52 UTC, George wrote:
What do people use to generate nice looking and simple html documentation for their projects? I would be glad (and if possible), someone could share some actual instructions rather than just tell me ddoc. For example I have seen the libmir (http://docs.mir.dlang.io/latest/index.html) and I would love to generate something similar for a project I am working on.

Thank you and best wishes.
George

This was actually done with Ddoc (author of the ddoc setup for Mir here) ;-)
See: https://github.com/libmir/mir/tree/master/doc

It uses the dlang.org Ddoc theme and customizes it a bit, but is fairly tricky to setup and maintain.
Also, it doesn't work with dub.

For a nice out of the box experience, I would recommend scod

https://github.com/MartinNowak/scod

Example project: https://github.com/MartinNowak/bloom

Also note that with dpldocs.info you'll automatically get documentation for your project once its published on the Dub registry, see e.g. https://pbackus.github.io/sumtype/sumtype.html