On Monday, 18 February 2019 at 19:34:31 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Monday, 18 February 2019 at 16:32:26 UTC, belkin wrote:
I am trying to install the compiler and get started on learning D again ( attempted and stopped way back )

This is the error message I am getting. I am on Windows 10.

Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.

App:
dmd-2.084.1.exe
Publisher:
Unknown publisher

There was a error/oversight with the 2.084.1 release. It accidentally didn't get signed, you can try 2.084.0 if you are afraid of the warning. The next release (2.085.0) should be signed again.

Works. Thanks