On Tuesday, 5 March 2019 at 01:43:42 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:
https://github.com/ZILtoid1991/dimage/blob/master/source/dimage/png.d

It seems that after a certain point, it doesn't add more data to the compression stream, flushing doesn't help.

I haven't found the bug in your code yet, but one thing I suspect from my experience is you might be reusing a buffer. std.zlib actually stores pointers internally across function calls, so if you are trying to compress a stream, you are liable to get corruption.

(std.zlib is very bad code, frankly.)

I don't know for sure though, my brain is in the compiler tonight...