On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 at 01:50:16 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:
Thanks, it seems I'll have to write my own solution for this, and I really dislike the way streaming compression works in C. I've spotted some other bugs regarding my PNG implementation, but those were unrelated and didn't improve the compression issues.
I was finally able to tame the beast, now I can load and save PNG files. Now I probably have issues with standardization, which will require me to read up on the topic, since my output isn't liked by IrfanView, and many other applications.