On Tuesday, 5 March 2019 at 05:03:42 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

This has nothing to do with dub, so that’s the wrong place for it. The dmd for windows docs needs to make clear the distinction between the linkers and the differences in behavior, and point to the linked docs for options. I just checked the Optlink page and didn’t see /subsystem documented, so that needs to be fixed. I’ll put it on my todo list.

That's right, it is not part of the dub itself, however it is directly related to it(both compiler and writing that dub platform/config specific project parts), and that adds value on usability. Such info is invaluable addition, just put it in the extra section like "How-to's" or another similar cookbook recipe-like one.

This will help users that are new to Windows(esp. advanced super duper *nix power users) to solve their problem instantly where this simple, easy to follow steps with a bit of explanation is placed in a proper place.

Not to mention that there is definitely more such topics that are frequently asked but people forced to dig through forums and projects on github to gather that knowledge piece by piece.