On Saturday, 11 May 2019 at 09:12:24 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:

Those calls are to templated functions I presume?

No

instantiated in your program and hence instrumented)

Also I changed flags to "dflags-ldc": ["-fprofile-instr-generate", "-O0"] - second flag disables optimisation (I assumed that optimizations magically completely remove calls to my functions. But this is probably not the case.)

No, indeed, -O0 doesn't (shouldn't!) matter.

Ok.

It is strange that you don't see calls to your functions. Just to verify, could you compile a simple program manually (without dub) and verify that you see calls to your own functions?

Tried, and it works!

Lambdas should also be instrumented, so please test that.

Works on simple program too.

By the way, if you are on linux, then XRay should work like with clang ( -fxray-instrument )

Tried it, and xray also does not returns any info about my own functions...