On Friday, 2 August 2019 at 13:57:44 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
On Thursday, 1 August 2019 at 20:02:08 UTC, Aurélien Plazzotta wrote:
[...]
But don't fool yourself, D is not for beginners. Ali Çehreli is a very skilled programmer, ergo, he can't reason like a new/starting programmer anymore, regardless of his patience and kindness.

I am sorry, but this is very strange reasoning. Would you recommend a book on programming written by someone who is not a skilled programmer himself in any language? I certainly would not.

Even stranger when you consider the earlier recommendation to

take pleasure in learning F*. It is a pure functional programming language based on logical-mathematical thought