On Thursday, 5 September 2019 at 13:27:55 UTC, drug wrote:
[...]when you put it into an AA you modify old value

Why?!? :-o When putting it into an AA it will be copied to a different place in memory, but the value is still the same, it's not modified. Sorry, but I still think, there is something fundamentally wrong about how I think about immutability.

But if you just want to initialize an AA by immutable members then this can be usefull to read https://dlang.org/spec/hash-map.html#runtime_initialization

Well, yes and no. I want to initialize an AA with structs that contain immutable members. And that AA resides at runtime inside of a function body. I don't see, how this can be done with he approach given by the link. :-(