On Monday, 23 December 2019 at 15:51:17 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Monday, 23 December 2019 at 15:07:32 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 05:20:51PM +0000, BoQsc via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
There are lots of editors/IDE's that support D language: https://wiki.dlang.org/Editors

What kind of editor/IDE are you using and which one do you like the most?

Linux is my IDE. ;-)  And I use vim for editing code.

Not a Vim user, but wondering if there's Neovim support for D. If so, it needs to be added to that wiki table.

Yes, most plugins that support vim 8, support neovim as well and vice versa. I'm just using ale, it has built-in D support and just uses the compiler/dub. Still haven't time to test dcd/language server with something like coc.