dolive pisze:
Lars Kyllingstad Đ´ľ˝:

dolive wrote:
dolive Đ´ľ˝:

Some people to convert jdo2.2 for rdbms to d ?

http://www.datanucleus.org/
http://www.datanucleus.org/products/accessplatform_1_1/index.html
Nobody wants to do?

d language very powerful, but unfortunately, at present is missing a good
database projectĄŁ
There is DDBI, but I don't know if this is what you are looking for.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/ddbi

-Lars

the ddbi progress is too really slow, difficult to look forward toĄŁ
data nucleus is more high-level like Hibernate.

...and this high-level design is IMHO mistake. Especially mapping relations from db to objects.

Well maybe someone will give me examples where domain objects are more useful than relations? From my observations presentation layer (GUI) is also relational, so I don't see a sense with making conversions:
relation -> object -> relation.

I am working on db access framework which makes use of relations rather than creating objects. And it makes it in typesafe way...

BR
Marcin Kuszczak
(aarti_pl)