Aarti_pl wrote:
dolive pisze:
Lars Kyllingstad Đ´ľ˝:

dolive wrote:
dolive Đ´ľ˝:

Some people to convert jdo2.2 for rdbms to d ?

http://www.datanucleus.org/
http://www.datanucleus.org/products/accessplatform_1_1/index.html
Nobody wants to do?

d language very powerful, but unfortunately, at present is missing a good database projectĄŁ
There is DDBI, but I don't know if this is what you are looking for.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/ddbi

-Lars

the ddbi progress is too really slow, difficult to look forward toĄŁ
data nucleus is more high-level like Hibernate.

...and this high-level design is IMHO mistake. Especially mapping relations from db to objects.

I must agree with you. That kind of mapping is nice until you realize some specific operation must really be super fast, and the only way to do that is with a custom, super specific query... and then you start breaking all that abstractions, and everything results in a mess. Pure SQL, abstracted by convenient methods, is what I prefer. These methods may return objects that represent entities.