Denis Koroskin wrote:
But those users who visit digitalmars.D just to know if there are any interesting topics discussed or to ask a question once in a while prefer traditional web-based interface. In fact, these newsgroup have great amount of useful information, but you have to fetch all the messages for doing a search over them by a keyword (my messages cache is about 800Mb!). This is hardly possible for a newcomer. OTOH, any decent forum has a search functionality built-in.

I believe that both should coexist, but a better integration between them is needed for sure.

There are the archives, updated weekly, at: http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/

It even has search!