Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:
Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

For example, I'm not sure how code in std.algorithm could help
containers or streams in Tango (as it should), or how to reconcile
std.algorithm with std.core.array.

If the language (D2++) will have a new way of iteration and ranges
known and enforced by the compiler, then I expect Tango to support
those at some point, and std.algorithm would presumably just work.
However, if it is based on some interface, ad hoc (these methods must
be present) or properly via an interface Range { }, I would expect
Tango developers to be involved in the process of defining those
interfaces (if Tango is meant to use/know about them). Since I have
seen neither, it is somewhat difficult to make a well informed
comment on the subject.

It's been there for a while now (since 25 Nov 2008).

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/statement.html#ForeachStatement

Scroll down to "Foreach over Structs and Classes with Ranges". The changelog reflects that too:

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/changelog.html

Version 2.021 mentions "Added range support to foreach statement."