Christopher Wright wrote:
BCS wrote:
John-

I think you have a good point (not the original, that I will ignore
for the moment)

Why should people not of the Judeo-Christian world view be allowed to
publicly state their view that people of the Judeo-Christian world
view should not be allowed to publicly state their views?

Because Christianity has no insights to provide to the design of a
programming language.

reply to BCS:
Please refrain from using that loaded " Judeo-Christian world view " term. there is no such thing. Christianity has in common with Judaism as much as it has with Islam or Buddhism. maybe even more in common with Islam than with Judaism:

A millennium ago, Europe was in the midst of the dark ages while all scientific advances were made by Islamic scholars (know Algebra?), and the christian world went on holy crusades to fight the evil "barbarians", now a millennium later the wheel had turned and the Islamic world is in its own dark-age (Iran is prime example of that) and the Islamic extremists are calling for Jihad against the corrupt and evil heretics of the west. Non of that is present in Judaism.

the only link between Judaism to Christianity is that supposedly Jesus was Jewish.