Steve Teale wrote:
Andrei Alexandrescu Wrote:

Hi everybody,

I just committed all of Phobos into svn on dsource.org. That is not
an official release and has known and unknown bugs, limitations,
and rhinodemons. I expect some ripples before we stabilize, but
when we will we'll stabilize at a higher potential.

So, it is in svn. Does that mean we can check things out and make
alterations that we've already coded and wanted for some time?

What are the rules?

Steve

Phobos has been in svn on dsource.org for a while. As with any project, there's no specific rules unless you have write access to the repository. We'd be glad to receive bug reports, fixes, additions, and patches.