On Tuesday, 13 November 2012 at 19:36:37 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 11/13/12 11:02 AM, Thomas Koch wrote:
I don't agree that we have to worry about the pagerank of the existing links. Content about D is not a competitive subject like shopping, porn or
news.

I was worried about people finding stale pages on Google.

Thus my suggestion of contacting the admin of prowiki.org regarding setting up a redirect. If this should not be possible, we could always replace all the pages with links to the new ones…

David