On 19-11-2012 20:50, Rob T wrote:
On Monday, 19 November 2012 at 19:02:18 UTC, Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:

Updated the blog post, thanks.

There's errors/incompleteness with the following:

Next, we build Phobos, which is the standard library containing
facilities for concurrency, regular expressions, I/O, signals, math,
text manipulation, and so on:

cp /usr/src/phobos;
gmake -f posix.mak MODEL=64 DMD=../dmd/src/dmd;

You should tell the user to cd into the correct folder first, and fix
the cp command which is missing the source component.

Excellent instructions otherwise, and a copy of these instructions
should be included along with the sources. We'll also need a version for
building & installing on Windows which is also absent from the sources.

--rt

That was supposed to say cd, not cp. Fixed.

--
Alex Rønne Petersen
a...@lycus.org