On 11/28/2012 01:30 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2012-11-28 17:31, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

Well, then we're about to reach the point when it's ripe to do that,
because
D1 is about to no longer be supported. With the beta for 2.061
(whenever that
happens), we can adjust how we do the beta process to properly use
branches,
and then we can adjust how we deal with stable and development
branches of D2
for future releases.

We said the same thing before the 2.060 release. And most likely before
the 2.059 release as well.

Soo....  Theoretically Speaking.

If I were to create an Organization on Github for the management of stable D versions, would you work on it?