On Monday, 17 December 2012 at 07:56:26 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Monday, December 17, 2012 08:39:56 deadalnix wrote:
On Monday, 17 December 2012 at 07:27:49 UTC, Jonathan M Davis

wrote:
> On Monday, December 17, 2012 08:24:27 deadalnix wrote:
>> On Monday, 17 December 2012 at 00:57:30 UTC, Walter Bright
>> > It doesn't hide the source in any effective way. There are
>> > enough Java byte code => source translators around to >> > prove
>> > that. It only takes one such tool to exist (and it's
>> > especially
>> > easy to create such a tool given D being open source).

No it isn't, because they are afraid of bytecode decoders like
jad or JD.

There may very well be companies which avoid it because of that, but I don't see how you can possibly think that Java isn't used heavily in the corporate
world, since it is.

OK, before I'll drive you crazy, I know that (and I professionally wrote quite a lot of java myself). Java is one of the most used language in companies.

But it seems that explaining it the forward classic way do not work, so I try another strategy : maintain the opposite point and let people notice how dumb it is.

I hope the point is made by now.