On Sunday, 23 December 2012 at 19:55:15 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:20:01 Tobias Pfaff wrote:
So the nice thing to have here would be a standardized interface to the compiler, or even compiler as a library, with direct data access to this
kind of information.

The plan is to have a lexer and parser for D in the standard library, which would greatly simplify creating tools that did this sort of thing. We'd probably already have the lexer portion (I was working on it earlier this year), but I got insanely busy in real life. I'm hoping to get back to it
fairly soon here though.

- Jonathan M Davis

I stopped all work on that and am waiting for it. I've done a crappy wrapper around some existing code on the subject. I'd love you if something come out of your project !