Weird. While I was reading "Next focus: PROCESS" topic and http://wiki.dlang.org/Proposed_new_D_development_process entries, I was completely convinced that switch to faster release model is proposed, so that master replaces staging the very moment one version is released (and it is the same moment as testing of next release begins). Plus once a year or so release is marked LTS and cherry-pick bug-fixes until next LTS is out. Was my understanding wrong?

Anyway, now I am reading all those comments and it feels absurdly like no one has discussed this stuff few weeks ago and different topic and argument has started from beginning. This is madness.