On 2013-01-04 16:45, Philippe Sigaud wrote:
OK, now that 2.061 is out, we have User-Defined Attributes (UDAs).

Except, there is no doc on them, no explanation, nothing. For people who
did not follow the monstrous threads in November, it's as if UDA do not
exist.

Myself, I upgraded from 2.060 only yesterday, and I never used them.
Heck, I do not even know their syntax. This thread is for people like
me, who wonder what UDA are, and what can be done with them.

Jacob Carlborg wrote documentation, but it's not merged into dlang.org
yet, AFAICT. Here it is:

https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/d-programming-language.org/commit/bddbdf18353203ba12d8e0e44391e8b6a031b91a

And here, nicely rendered:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18386187/attribute.html#uda

There's also documentation for the Traits section but nothing which isn't available on the Attribute section.

--
/Jacob Carlborg