Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Andrei Alexandrescu" <seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote in message news:guitu0$op...@digitalmars.com...
Sean Kelly wrote:
Brad Roberts wrote:
There's only one book that I can remember ever working through the exercises
on.. and that's even a stretch of the term exercise:  Exceptional C++.

For any of you that develop c++ code and haven't read that book.. I highly
recommend it.
Scott Meyers is an excellent technical writer--he's one of the few authors whose books I'd pick up without ever cracking the cover.
So is Herb Sutter, the author of Exceptional C++. Are you sure you cracked that one even after you bought it? Nyuk, nyuk... :o)

Looks like I'm not the only one that gets those books confused :). When "Exceptional C++" was mentioned, I thought it was that C++ book you wrote.

Oh... oops!  The Scott Meyers titles are really similar!  *blush*