Brad Roberts wrote:

There's only one book that I can remember ever working through the exercises
on.. and that's even a stretch of the term exercise:  Exceptional C++.

For any of you that develop c++ code and haven't read that book.. I highly
recommend it.

Scott Meyers is an excellent technical writer--he's one of the few authors whose books I'd pick up without ever cracking the cover. About my only complaint is that his books tend to be targeted at someone with a bit less experience than I have, so I don't get much out of his stuff these days.