On Thursday, 24 January 2013 at 22:27:02 UTC, Robert wrote:
@property int a;

would be completely equivalent to: <snip>

Not bad.

Another thing I am wondering, will this still be possible:

void myProperty(int a) @property {}

void function(int) dg=&myProperty;

If I get things my way, no. I'd rewrite that, internally, into &(myProperty()), and then, (unless it returns ref), you'd get an error about can't take address of an rvalue.

There'd be no way, under my preference, to treat a property like a function at all.

I think it would be quite sensible and useful

Indeed, but there's an easy alternative too that works with both kinds of data, properties and regular: wrapping it in an function at the usage site, e.g. "(a) => myProp = a;"