On Friday, 25 January 2013 at 19:54:29 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
I think you might have misunderstood it. What he's trying to do is use
UFCS to add a property to a type instead of adding a function.

I got it. What I am questioning is that allowing this in some way is a must. And somewhat changed my mind after that :) There is semantic ambiguity here currently (rules are too lax) that I have described in wiki http://wiki.dlang.org/Property_Discussion_Wrap-up - and I pretty much like proposal there.