Jason House wrote:
Andrei Alexandrescu Wrote:

Consider:

     foreach (x; 1.0 .. 4.1) writeln(x);
     foreach_reverse (x; 1.0 .. 4.1) writeln(x);

This sucks. foreach with interval for floating-point types should be disallowed.

Andrei

I agree that makes little sense.

I'm curious, why the sudden pruning of features? Can you please consider
removing SFINAE? I'd also love to see is expressions go the way of the
dinosaur. I don't know what their replacement should look like, but there _has_
to be a better and less error prone syntax!

I agree about SFINAE, but what's so bad about is()? If it does get removed, I hope whatever replaces it can do all the weird things is can (e.x. is(typeof({}())))