On 2013-02-15 17:38, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

This is the last "push" I can find from you:

http://forum.dlang.org/post/jcmp6s$1cs5$1...@digitalmars.com

Doesn't sound ready.

That was 1+ year ago. It does build with DMD 2.061 and all tests pass.

On trello, it's still listed as "in development."  I'm pretty sure
nobody is using that, though.

I have no idea of what's on trello. I take no responsible for who put it there.

If you have given up, I suppose there is no point in asking if you are
still interested in having it reviewed, but it sure doesn't sound like
it was ever "in" the review queue.  Quite possible I missed the message
that says "OK, can we review orange? it is ready".

If there are actually people interested in reviewing I'm all for it but I have not seen any trace of that.

--
/Jacob Carlborg