On Saturday, 16 February 2013 at 19:06:55 UTC, Robert wrote:
Hi guys!

Based on the feedback I got in discussions on this newsgroup I reworked
DIP26.

The new version
- emphasizes less on encapsulation as people seem to have a problem with phrases I used. (And I really got carried away a bit on this
one)
- Clarified the section about UFCS as people seem to think that I am
   crazy and trying to destroy the range interface for arrays.
- In general I tried to make things a bit more clear, especially what
   it is all about.

Thanks for the feedback!

Best regards,

It still introduce limitation for very poor reasons. You assumed people didn't understood you DIP but in fact, people did.