23-Feb-2013 22:08, deadalnix пишет:
On Saturday, 23 February 2013 at 16:57:24 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
On Saturday, 23 February 2013 at 16:44:59 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
(...)
Anyone still using Java is just so last decade ;)

I've managed to dodge Java all these years, but I just started a
college which teach Java. Even after using it only for a couple of
thousand lines of code, I understand the hatred.. Feels like I'm in a
straitjacket. Yes, it might be easy to learn, but damn it's verbose!

The whole trick with java, is that your IDE write most of the verbosity
for you. This a whole new set of programming techniques to master.

It doesn't help *reading* this verbosity.

--
Dmitry Olshansky