On Monday, 25 February 2013 at 00:27:10 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 19:17:44 -0500, Vladimir Panteleev <vladi...@thecybershadow.net> wrote:

On Monday, 25 February 2013 at 00:02:54 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
Hm... that message is printed out if the code cannot set the inherit handle flag on the specific stdin.

Are you on windows 64 or 32? It's a large difference since one uses MSVCRT and one uses DMCRT. Also, I don't have windows 64, so I can't verify this if that's the case :)

I'm getting the same exception with DMD64 and DMD32.

Are you running from a console? If not, I think I see where the issue is.

I am running from a console, and I don't think this would make any difference. Maybe you intended to ask if I'm linking with /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS? (I'm not)