On Monday, 4 March 2013 at 06:18:35 UTC, Manu wrote:
+1_000_000_000

Yes please!
It's near impossible to get a brief overview of a class at a glance in D!

I agree it's very handy to get an overview of a class or struct or module interface, however I think that the IDE should deal with this problem rather than using a duplication of source code as a solution.

The relatively primitive IDE that I use allows me to at least perform function folding, which in some ways helps solve the problem, albeit in a poor way, but it hints that better tools can solve the problem rather nicely without a duplication of code.

--rt