On 3/15/13 15:01 , Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
It looks good.  I think it would be cool to have two moons instead (I'm
assuming from the red terrain, we are on mars, right?), and also to have
some sort of template instantiation there :)  Perhaps menlo!park();

-Steve

Good points! Mars, yes :)

Tshirt mockup
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fvdu5k63ojq23ok/tshirt_2.png

Side note: Btw, *if* this would actually get serious, not all print shops can manage these kind of prints. This requires white on black and screen-printing etc., not just normal laser-cut iron-on stickers. Don't want to ruin the fun, but hey, reality.

/k