I want to second Steven's suggestion that the code have a template instantiation in it.

auto event = menlo!park(2013); ?

On Friday, 15 March 2013 at 21:13:42 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
On 15 March 2013 21:07, Andrei Alexandrescu
<seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org>wrote:

On 3/15/13 2:37 PM, kraybit wrote:

On 3/15/13 19:09 , Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

Would love if the moon would be actually a small
Earth, is that possible?

Andrei

Two versions with the 'ol home planet in them coming up!

One small Earth instead of the second moon (would need more work for fair comparison though), and one tiny Earth to the left of the big D,
easter-egg-style.

Tshirt mockup (tiny Earth, 2 moons)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/**a42l6r8kobqtwb1/tshirt_3a.png<https://www.dropbox.com/s/a42l6r8kobqtwb1/tshirt_3a.png>

Love this, and the tiny Earth is a good easter egg. Should I send it to
the Facebook folks for production?

Andrei

Can't wait to get one. :-)