On Friday, 5 April 2013 at 01:55:06 UTC, bearophile wrote:
Andrei Alexandrescu:
Pinging bearophile on this again - do you want to adapt this into a blog entry? It may be worth posting the link to reddit as is, but one adaptation pass for a larger audience shouldn't hurt.

Let us know!

Thank you for your interest. I like to write articles, but there are significant problems related to that post:
- It's a soup of very different things;
- It suggests things like stream fusion that I think aren't yet discussed in the D community; - I think it's not good for consumption outside the D community, it focuses on details mostly important for the development of D/Phobos; - I think some of its contents are half cooked and need some more of my reflection;
- I do not like to show a text two times.

Bye,
bearophile

I just wanted to say that I also liked the article and I understand why the others would want you to repost it. I think the strengths outweigh the weaknesses you mention, but I do understand nto wanting to show the thing twice.