On Sunday, 7 April 2013 at 19:28:12 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
On Sunday, 7 April 2013 at 18:52:12 UTC, Lars T. Kyllingstad wrote:
I have implemented this now. I think this was a great improvement. pipeProcess(/-Shell) and execute(Shell) now wield more of the power of spawnProcess(/-Shell) without complicating their usage.

Please comment.

Lars

From the docs it looks like in order to pass a Config you'd also need to pass an Environment, since all overloads take one and Config comes last.

I suspect that people will modify the environment more often than the config parameter, which is why I've placed them in that order. If you just want to inherit the parent's environment, simply set env to null.

Lars