On Monday, 8 April 2013 at 11:17:27 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2013-04-08 11:17, Lars T. Kyllingstad wrote:

Because there are symbols with those names defined in both std.stdio and core.stdc.stdio, and I got naming conflicts all over the place. This was a while ago, though, and the compiler may have seen improvements in
this area since then.  I'll try it out later.

I would say that something's wrong if one needs to come up with special naming schemes for function arguments.

You sound surprised that there is something wrong in the world of software development. :)

I've changed the parameter names now. The auto-tester seems to approve, so I guess the compiler bugs have been fixed. Thanks for pointing this out!

Lars