Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

>>> That's not an option.
>>
>> Licensing reasons? Not-Invented-Here-Syndrome? You love reinventing the
>> wheel?
>
> Licensing and the love for reading snickering remarks.

Two questions:
1. Do these libraries need to be part of D2 Phobos,
   or could they be dropped and simply point users to use Tango?
2. Has anyone _really_ tried to request moving small pieces of Tango into
   Phobos?  I know Sean and Don have moved some of their code over from
   Tango to Phobos, but I think those happened under different
   circumstances.