On Monday, 15 April 2013 at 19:19:11 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 21:11:09 +0200
"Vladimir Panteleev" <vladi...@thecybershadow.net> wrote:

On Monday, 15 April 2013 at 18:05:18 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> and I frequently find it disk-bound even when I'm not doing > anything.

I've found that the "Remember content on visited pages" option accounts for a lot of the disk usage.

Isn't that just normal browser cache? Or there something different
about it?

It's the feature that controls indexing the cache, which allows you to search through it in the address bar. The cache settings are a bit lower on the same page.

It's an interesting feature, one I haven't seen in other browsers, too bad it's too resource-intensive. I remember that by the time Opera added this, Firefox was only flaunting its new "awesomebar", which Opera's been doing for a while.