I mean that if conditions and loop conditions have nothing to do with implicit
conversions, because an explicit cast is inserted for them by the compiler.
So, if you're discussing implicit conversions, conditions really have nothing
to do with what's being discussed - _unless_ you're arguing that if statements
and loops should use an implicit conversion instead of inserting an explicit
cast. The poster I was replying to was lumping in examples of if conditions
and loop conditions with examples of implicit conversions.

Ok, that's better!