On 5/6/13 4:03 PM, Robert Rouse wrote:
On Monday, 6 May 2013 at 19:57:27 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 5/6/13 3:14 PM, Idan Arye wrote:
Template mixins can be used to implement some common programming
idioms(and design patterns). I have already implemented two of them for
my own project - and I want to make them into a Phobos module - maybe
`std.mixins`.

Nice idea, but at the first level of detail (without looking into it)
the title should not be dictated by implementation artifacts, i.e. we
don't have modules such as "std.templates" or "std.structs" etc.
Conversely, if you implement a pattern via other means than a mixin,
you're in trouble :o).

Andrei

Since they are idioms, why not std.idioms or std.idiomatic?

std.patterns is the sweet spot.