On Friday, 10 May 2013 at 21:04:32 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
On Wednesday, 8 May 2013 at 20:11:34 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
OK, so I'm gonna go ahead and implement it, so I can show by example that the string solution can be typesafe, scalable and elegant.

OK, this is a basic implementation:
https://gist.github.com/someboddy/5557358

Before I can make the pull request, I still need to do documentation, add some asserts to make sure users don't declare methods or subtypes in the property declarations string, add some more unit tests, and add the other idiom(the singleton).

But, it's still enough for demonstrating that strings are not evil, and that their usage here does not brake type safety, scope, or anything else.

kickass technique, hope this get included soon, keep up the good work!